TRAGIC | Nollywood actor badly burnt during fire special-effect, lands in hospital (Photos & Video)

Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got burnt, lands in hospital
A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.

Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

NB: This statement is for record purpose.

*This report was sent to OluFamous.Com by BBB Media.