July 28, 2016

TRAGIC | Nollywood actor badly burnt during fire special-effect, lands in hospital (Photos & Video)

Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got burnt, lands in hospital
A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.

Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.





NB: This statement is for record purpose.

*This report was sent to OluFamous.Com by BBB Media. 

14 comments:

samaila sulaiman said...

What a tragedy

Jeff Kingsley Jr said...

Oh gosh too bad ooo Jeeez thank God for his life

Harbolarkale Niyi said...

That's serious. I wish him quick recovery

Ay360 said...

Haaa wish him well

mummy twins said...

Eyaa.its well with him

Kay Heavy said...

Gobe! Job hazard,,,

Michael Amata said...

Jeez! He was badly burnt

SPACO said...

The drictor and producers are wicked, they should be arrested and sued for attempted murder.

inumidun said...

Serz gbege, wish him quick recovery..

Joechimez Akam said...

Hope d producers n director haven't disappeared n left d guy to this terrible fate. They should b hunted down.

Hassan Aderemi said...

Too bad

ats three said...

OMG! i hope he recovers without any permanent damage. As for the producers and director, they will never know peace until they own up to their responsibilities wrt this issue. I hope they are caught asap.

Ilamosi said...

THIS IS A GREAT TRAGEDY.I PRAY AND WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY.AMEN.

olutoscene1 said...

lik seriously. which kind yeye director b Dat?

#Olu, can you see?