Entertainment | Lifestyle | Politricks | Social Issues
March 14, 2017
Kerosene Explosion Burns Nursing Mum Badly In Delta
Mrs. Paulina, a lady from Ughelli area of Delta state (pictured) was burnt by kerosene explosion. According to report, the kerosene exploded while she was trying to 'light' her stove to prepare food. The victim, a nursing mother of 7month old baby can no longer breastfeed her baby as the explosion burnt her breasts and private part.
She was rushed to a hospital in Oghara where she was rejected due to lack of bed. After being to several hospitals which rejected her, New Jesus Heal Clinic Sapele accepted and commenced her treatment.