20171016

Details On The Fire Incident At Kachikwu’s House

The fire incident happened on Sunday evening at his house located in the Asokoro axis of Abuja. It was gathered that security personnel and first responders on the ground at the time of the incident were able to put off the fire which was caused by a suspected electrical fault.

“The minister’s residence located on the outskirts of Asokoro was gutted by fire which was caused by an electrical fault in a part of the building. He was not at home when this happened, but some mobile police officers and first responders were able to handle the situation,” a source said.

The source told Punch that, “The important thing is that it is not a serious incident, it only affected a part of the building and I think it was his room. And like I said earlier, it was due to an electrical problem in the apartment. There is a police post close to the estate and their presence there was also instrumental.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!