Don't Use Your Phone While Charging... this man's phone got burnt as he answered a call

A man has warned other Nigerians who are in the habit of using their phones for calls or other things while charging after he saw his smartphone burn beyond repair.

He posted the photos of the brunt phone and wrote:

"Good Morning fellow country men and women, 
At around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. 

Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time."